The Environmental Investment Centre (EIC) funded AS A. Le Coq's project entitled "Installation of a condensing economizer system". Today, the company is already the most innovative beverage producer in Estonia, and with the help of the project, the company wanted to make its production more environmentally friendly and resource efficient.
The installation of a condensing economizer system was designed to solve two problems:
a) reduce natural gas consumption compared to the previous situation;
(b) reduce the environmental impact of the company’s energy production.
Haap Consulting helped AS A. Le Coq to organize the procurement process in order to keep the project on schedule and reduce the staff administrative burden.
In cooperation with Haap Consulting the following was done:
· Preparation of the basic documentation for public procurement procedures (technical specification, elaboration of open tender conditions)
· The procurement notice was published in the Public Procurement Register;
· the questions of the companies registered in the procurement were answered;
· The successful bid (qualification, compliance, success) was selected and the relevant protocols and decisions were prepared;
· A contract was prepared;
· The procurement report was prepared and the necessary entries were made in the Public Procurement Register.
The result of the cooperation was a successful contract that was within the estimated cost of the project and the company was able to proceed with the project on schedule.